The leading professional industry membership body for dentistry in Southern Africa, the South African Dental Association (SADA) represents over 80% of registered dentists in the country’s private and public sectors. Membership is open to industry professionals from dental students to retired dentists.
The association is committed and engaged in processes relating to setting industry standards and formulating policies. Below are links to the latest Press Statements released by SADA in the interests of the oral health profession.
- 01. Sharing SADA stance regarding NHI 7 July 2018
- 02. SADA President Media Announcement 12 June 2018
- 03. World Oral Health Day 2018
- 04. Dental Trauma What parents need to know 30 August 2017
- 05. Acknowledge devastating hardship & loss in Western Cape fires 8 June 2017
- 06. SADA Medical Aid premiums rise 12 December 2016
- 07. SADA response to Carte Blanche episode “The NHI Bill – Universal Health Care a Step Closer’ 12 September 2019
- 08. Dr Crisp accepted SADA invitation 15 October 2019
- 09. JOINT STATEMENT SADA AND THE DPA 17 October 2019
- 10. 2019-10-22 Getting your teeth straightened at shopping mall