The leading professional industry membership body for dentistry in Southern Africa, the South African Dental Association (SADA) represents over 80% of registered dentists in the country’s private and public sectors. Membership is open to industry professionals from dental students to retired dentists.
The association is committed and engaged in processes relating to setting industry standards and formulating policies. Below are links to the latest Press Statements released by SADA in the interests of the oral health profession.
- 2019-12-03 Report of the Ministerial Task Team to Investigate Allegations at the HPCSA
- 2019-12-03 Joint Statement of SADA and SAMA, 3 December, 2019
- 2019-10-22 Getting your teeth straightened at shopping mall
- 2019-10-17 JOINT STATEMENT SADA AND THE DPA
- 2019-10-15 Dr Crisp accepted SADA invitation
- 2019-09-12 SADA response to Carte Blanche episode “The NHI Bill – Universal Health Care a Step Closer’
- 2018-07-07 Sharing SADA stance regarding NHI
- 2018-06-12 SADA President Media Announcement
- 2018 World Oral Health Day
- 2017-08-30 Dental Trauma What parents need to know
- 2017-06-08 Acknowledge devastating hardship & loss in Western Cape fires
- 2016-12-12 SADA Medical Aid premiums rise