Notice to Members -
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Date: Monday, 22 June 2020
Venue: SADA 2020 AGM business will be conducted virtually and
electronically on this date through the Zoom virtual meeting platform or
similar digital platform.
The AGM will consider the business set out below.
- Confirmation of minutes of Annual General Meeting of previous AGM of 14 March 2019.
- Consideration and approval of audited SADA Annual Financial Statements year ending 31 December 2019.
- Re-appointment of External Auditors SNG Grant Thornton (formerly Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo) for the year ending 31 December 2020.
- Election of members of Audit & Risk Committee.
- Approval of Members of National Council and Board Committees’ remuneration – 2020.
- Approval of Non-Executive Directors’ remuneration – 2020
All eligible members on record date 1 March 2020 are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting. If members are unable to attend the meeting, they are entitled to appoint a proxy who shall be a SADA member to attend, speak and vote on a poll on their behalf.
There will opportunity to discuss and ask questions about the President’s Report, Financial Statement and on other resolutions presented at the meeting through the virtual meeting platform Zoom. Please save the Zoom meeting information for easy reference.
Members will receive all the information on registration requirements for this meeting and electronic voting process instructions in respect of resolutions presented under separate communication in due course.
Members are informed that due to the lockdown regulations and restrictions imposed, as well as international partners of our auditors having imposed additional internal controls requiring all audited financial statements of clients to their “SNG Grant Thornton COVID Committee” before releasing draft audited financial statements to clients, the SADA Annual Financial Statements will be distributed to members under separate communication. Members will be requested at the meeting to ratify late receipt of the Audited Annual Financial Statements.