SADA represents the vast majority of active dentists in the private and public sectors in South Africa. The Association is regarded as the voice of dentistry in Southern Africa and is the most relied on body regarding all aspects of dental practice in the region.
- Communication with the dental profession, directly and through publications
- Liaison with other local and international professional bodies
- Continuing education and development
- Expertise on coding and billing
- Access to professional indemnity for dentists
- Legal and ethical advice and mediation of disputes with the public
- Publicity about oral health and issues relating to the dental profession
- Grants for research and continuing education
- Fellowship among local dentists
- Advocacy and representation
Click here to complete the membership application form for submission to SADA.